Hill-Rom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst (Collections) Interview

Credit Analyst (Collections)
Batesville, IN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hill-Rom in July 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of three interviews. First with Credit Manager, second with Director of Credit, and called back for third interview with Human Resources. Questions were specific to computer and collection knowledge, and how I would react in different scenarios that is common to working receivables.

Interview Question – If Hill-Rom's system created a difficult and expensive billing error that went out to the customer, and they called furious for resolution, how would I handle this situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I started at the salary I requested, but found out later this was way under what others were bing compensated. This was my fault for lack of research. I did negotiate two weeks vacation to start.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Batesville, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Hill-Rom in January 2008.

Interview Details – Painfully long and tedious.

Negotiation Details – Negotiable

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Electrical Engineering Intern
Batesville, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hill-Rom in December 2011.

Interview Details – First, the Hr in R&D department contacted me on the phone and made an appointment to talk with a group leader. Then during the phone interview, the group leader will as some questions base on the resume, such as projects and some programming skills. After that, he asked me for an onsite interview.

For the onsite interview, he first took me to have a lunch in a small restaurant. And ask some general questions such as your hobbies and how you end up in this major or this university. Then he made a tour and showed me around the factories of hillrom, and introduced their products.

For second and third 1:1 interviews, another two project managers will ask for some technical questions based on my resume.

The interview experience is pretty good. And the manager asked me to fill out a background check form online and fax an signed agreement to them. But after one week, I received an automatic rejection email from them without any explanation. I sent an email to the manager but no reply.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hill-Rom? Contribute to the Community!