Hill & Knowlton Interview Questions

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in May 2010.

The hiring process was great. There were three rounds of interviews. The Hill & Knowlton office was welcoming and the employees were friendly. Interview was held by the hiring manager and department Vice President. It took roughly one week to hear back from the HR department and be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember, but the interview was a great experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in February 2011.

They ask you a bunch of questions, answer them the best you can and then if you're lucky you will get a phone call or an email saying your hired. If you do, congrats, if you dont, sucks to be you.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in February 2013.

I worked with a recruiter who was very helpful and informative throughout the process. The process took longer than I originally expected, as these things often do, but I really appreciated the prompt responses and constant contact from the H+K recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to redline 2 contracts within 60 minutes.   View Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in October 2010.

Simple interview. Talked about resume and background of clients in the office. Overall very pleasant interview. The entire process took quite some time for them to offer me a job, I had thought they had rejected me as it was a good month before I heard back.

Interview Questions
    Do research into standard PR salaries at other large PR firms and provide counter offers. Otherwise, H+K hands out low salaries unless you come in with salary requirements. Be firm.

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in June 2012.

Interview was very laid back. I met three associates total. Two came in together and then met the third afterward. It was a casual conversation getting to know my background and what I was looking for. The actual interview was good but they're not great with the follow up.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in July 2009.

First the phone interview, which went very well. Very nice HR staff. The process was very smooth, however, it took awhile to get the feedback I needed to make a decision. I would suggest keeping track of the length of time it was from the initial interview to the date when you have not received a confirmation one way or the other by

PR Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton.

Interviewd by a Senior Consultant and Senior AE; 2-hour Written Test, reply client's mail, translation in English and Chinese ; Interview Question: Describe one day in PR; What's your career plan?

Intern Interview

emailed cv to hr. Got called up 2 months later.

Interview Questions
    • if you were a brand, how would you market yourself to us?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton in September 2011.

Write Testing, MD interview, fresh graduate will be offered a 6 month intern normally.

Accounts Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hill & Knowlton.

Online application via email, after which a phone interview was arranged. Interview consisted of standard questions about previous experience, interest in the job etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hill & Knowlton? Contribute to the Community!