Hillcrest Healthcare System Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hillcrest Healthcare System

Cross Trained Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Interview

Interview went very well . All of the HR were very kind and understanding . I was told that decisions will be made the same day . And they will start calling next week . I'm anxious to see what happens . I'm looking forward to working with them !

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any difficult questions asked ..   1 Answer

Lab Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within ten days. Went to a panel interview. They each took turn to ask questions according to their printout. The questions were all about my past job experience. Not about the job itself, but more like scenario or situation types of question in the past.

Interview Questions

Cross Trained Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview

HR is very unorganized, takes an act of congress to get hired, I had to continually call to get my paperwork completed and that was after meeting directly with the department manager instead of HR. Forget getting a real interview.

Negotiation

na