Hillcrest Healthcare System

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Tech I Interview

Lab Tech I

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call within ten days. Went to a panel interview. They each took turn to ask questions according to their printout. The questions were all about my past job experience. Not about the job itself, but more like scenario or situation types of question in the past.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary really.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cross Trained Assistant Interview

Cross Trained Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hillcrest Healthcare System.

Interview Details – HR is very unorganized, takes an act of congress to get hired, I had to continually call to get my paperwork completed and that was after meeting directly with the department manager instead of HR. Forget getting a real interview.

Negotiation Details – na

Worked for Hillcrest Healthcare System? Contribute to the Community!