Hills and Dales Veterinary Clinic Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hills and Dales Veterinary Clinic

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hills and Dales Veterinary Clinic (Kettering, OH).

Interview

Submitted a resume and interviewed with multiple members of staff. The hiring process was easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything went well and every staff member was helpful and nice. I have been gainfully and happily employes here for over 5 years and counting!

Receptionist - Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hills and Dales Veterinary Clinic (Kettering, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

Arrived early and was eager and ready. Front desk manager was extremely friendly and pleasant. Had a lengthy interview with one of the veterinarians (also one of the owners as the other one is her husband) and a tour of the facility. Was told that they would let me know by the end of the week. Never heard another word from anyone and my application was marked as disapproved.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of professionalism?   1 Answer