Hillstone Restaurant Group

www.hillstone.com

Hillstone Restaurant Group Management Trainee Program Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Program Interview

Management Trainee Program

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hillstone Restaurant Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a senior HR executive after submitting my resume through my University's career center. I was asked dozens of questions within the half hour that ranged from what I know about Hillstone to what I was thinking about at that specific moment. The interviewer avoided eye contact and I struggled to gauge his interest in me. His questions came out in quick succession and it was difficult to keep my thoughts composed. This was unfortunate but I definitely could have prepared more thoroughly. I would suggest researching the company thoroughly, researching the restaurant/hospitality industry thoroughly and practicing interviews before hand. The interviewer seemed intimidating but I believe that was just part of his effort to see how candidates would fair in a fast-paced and volatile environment.

Interview Question – What does hospitality mean to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Hillstone Restaurant Group? Contribute to the Community!