Hillstone Restaurant Group

www.hillstone.com
Profile Unclaimed

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Program Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hillstone Restaurant Group in November 2011.

I interviewed with a senior HR executive after submitting my resume through my University's career center. I was asked dozens of questions within the half hour that ranged from what I know about Hillstone to what I was thinking about at that specific moment. The interviewer avoided eye contact and I struggled to gauge his interest in me. His questions came out in quick succession and it was difficult to keep my thoughts composed. This was unfortunate but I definitely could have prepared more thoroughly. I would suggest researching the company thoroughly, researching the restaurant/hospitality industry thoroughly and practicing interviews before hand. The interviewer seemed intimidating but I believe that was just part of his effort to see how candidates would fair in a fast-paced and volatile environment.

Interview Questions