Hilti Canada

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilti Canada in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR agent - interview with 2regional managers - interview with district manager

Interview Question – The majority of questions are behavioral.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. You will know your salary at the point of signing necessary paperwork.

Account Manager Interview

Very Easy Interview

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hilti Canada in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had two phone interview and two face to face. Interview questions and people were pro and responsive. Questions are mostly common and you can find it every where, like tell us about the time you made a mistake, the time you had difficulty with your co-worker, your achievements and ...
At last interview, the Technical manager who interviewed me at the end of session told me I am pretty confident that we will hire you and you can go out and talk to our people and discussed about the job and.. but when I email for thanks and follow-up without any clear reason she emailed me back that we can not offer this position to you. It was kind of unprofessional to me, I never had an interview without feedback, it is very polite and ethical to tell the people why, Again I sent another email and thanks for the time and interview and politely asked for reason to improve myself and there was no response. Then I felt like humiliated. It is not professional to give someone hope and then simply say no. Before this interview I never believe people`s word about Hilti but know I can understand why they negatively talk about hilti.

Interview Questions

• What was your reaction when you made a mistake?   View Answer
  • what was your reaction with the people who didnt wants to co operate with you?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilti Canada in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a recruiter, then a one on one with the hiring manager followed by a second one with the hiring manager and a video conference with an SVP. No unexpected questions, mostly on resume details, all interviews were held in a relaxed tone. Unfortunately each one on one was 1 h only, leaving very little time for questions by the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate this strategy? A diagram with a concept was provided.   Answer Question
  • To which country would you like to be deployed after two years on the job?   Answer Question

Worked for Hilti Canada? Contribute to the Community!