Hilti USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilti USA.

Interview Details – Hilti has been struggling lately and the interview process shows that internal disintegration. They have unclear definitions of positions and opportunities for growth seem to be evaporating as they regroup to address the mistakes they have made sticking to the fastener and hammer market. The interviewer was very unclear on job duties and at the time the direct report structure was unknown. It gives you an uneasy feeling as it may be a non permanent position. I declined a second interview and accepted one at a slightly large company with better opportunities closer to my area.

Interview Question – Are you willing to assume other job responsibilities (without the extra pay) if we need to reform the market?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The company seems to be in the same stagnant position all power tool mfg's are in. The economy is in creep mode, the opportunity for huge market share has passed and the pricing pressures continue to force companies to diversify or compromise their channel strategies to shore up the bottom line.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hilti USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Standard behavioral interviewing techniques:
1. Give me an example of a time that you worked with a difficult person?
2. Give me an example of a time that you lead a project?
3. Give me an example of a time that you achieved strong results?

General questions:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why work at Hilti?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate salary to an extent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilti USA

Worked for Hilti USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilti USA Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilti USA employees and interview candidates.