Hilti USA

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilti USA.

Hilti has been struggling lately and the interview process shows that internal disintegration. They have unclear definitions of positions and opportunities for growth seem to be evaporating as they regroup to address the mistakes they have made sticking to the fastener and hammer market. The interviewer was very unclear on job duties and at the time the direct report structure was unknown. It gives you an uneasy feeling as it may be a non permanent position. I declined a second interview and accepted one at a slightly large company with better opportunities closer to my area.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to assume other job responsibilities (without the extra pay) if we need to reform the market?   View Answer

The company seems to be in the same stagnant position all power tool mfg's are in. The economy is in creep mode, the opportunity for huge market share has passed and the pricing pressures continue to force companies to diversify or compromise their channel strategies to shore up the bottom line.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilti USA

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hilti USA in January 2008.

Standard behavioral interviewing techniques:
    1. Give me an example of a time that you worked with a difficult person?
    2. Give me an example of a time that you lead a project?
    3. Give me an example of a time that you achieved strong results?

General questions:
    1. Walk me through your resume.
    2. Why work at Hilti?

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate salary to an extent.