Hilti USA Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hilti USA (Oakland, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a job board. Sixteen days later, I was contacted by someone from their Talent team to conduct a basic phone screen. I was then invited to fill out an assessment. I was told to expect a follow-up within a week. Five days later, I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview for the following day. I was asked general sales process questions, and how to conduct a proper sales call. After completing the phone interview, I was invited to participate in a 1/2 Day ride-along with a current Account Manager in order to experience the job firsthand. This was completed nine days later. A few days later, I was contacted again by the hiring manager to schedule a face-to-face interview, which was completed the following week with the hiring manager and a Senior Account Manager. They asked me about my experience, ability to relocate and conducted a few role-play scenarios. They told me they would pass me along to meet with the Regional Manager. I was flown out to meet with the Regional Manager, along with 5 other District Managers ten days later. They split up in groups of three and conducted two separate interviews. After we finished, I was offered the position on the spot. I received the offer letter via email later that day.
    Overall, it was a long process. Once they started communicating with me, it went smoothly. Everybody followed up when they said they would, including some brief postponements. Everyone was also very pleasant, and open about expectations and the overall job responsibilities. There is room to negotiate the offer based on experience and how well you sell it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a conflict between yourself and a co-worker? If so, how did you resolve it?

Who would you most like to meet in the world and why?

If you started work tomorrow, what would you do first?

Answer Question