Hilton Garden Inn Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

1.4

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was very casual. I was confident and friendly and got a call back within 5 days. The assistant manager interviewed me and he was a young recently graduated college student, who did not seem to clearly know much about the interview. It become more of a conversation than a questioning interview process.

Interview Questions

• Case: If there was an elderly couple who complained about noise, how would you make sure they were happy with their stay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Tulsa, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

Picked up a paper application and dropped it back off several days later. Received a call from the front office manager less than a week later to set up an interview which was set up for the Friday of the following week. Was a fairly casual interview, sat in the front lobby chairs and basically chatted about the regular interview questions for about 15 minutes. At the end she told me the rate it was hiring for based on my experience which was none in hotel. Said she had a few more people to interview then she was going to be out of town for a week but she would make a decision upon her return. Received a call from her a day or two after she was back asking if I was still interested in the position and ultimately offered it to me which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any out of the ordinary questions. Most were the usual questions about past work experiences/where do you see yourself in 5 years and so forth. Seems most places want to know how you can handle an unhappy customer and here was no different. Was asked to describe an interaction with a unhappy customer and how I dealt with them and whether or not I was able to resolve their issue?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Emeryville, CA).

Interview

First you meet with the front desk manager then the general manager then once you meet the HR manager you know you're hired! That's if you pass the drug test. I applied on the website and a couple of days later the front desk manager called me for an interview. He was very nice and did not act as if he has more authority than me. During the interview with the general manager was smooth, he did not ask much question. He just asked me to tell him about myself.

Interview Questions

• To be honest it was not difficult nor challenging. Why do you want to work for this company? What experience you have working with customers?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Go for your interview, get a drug test done, get your computer training and than your left at the desk alone to learn on your own!

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Richland, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

The first manager came and asked a series of questions. Tell m about yourself...why do you wan to work here...etc. The second manager was the general manager who either seals the deal or not. He will ask a host of questions and describe the position. Afterwards, they decide if your a fit.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Ithaca, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

several interviews with front desk manager. was referred so it was an easy process

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Garden Inn (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple behavior questions and it was one on one

The interview always takes place in the lobby area - it's an intimate feeling

Questions can range from past work experience to transferable skills to behavior questions

come with references