Hilton Grand Vacations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Concierge Agent Interview

Concierge Agent
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations.

Interview Details – I received an email outlining the job description, pay and hours asking if i was still interested in the job. I then received a phone call asking some brief simple questions. They scheduled the face to face interview which was very standard. I received an offer a week later.

Interview Question – Name a time you did something wrong and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Outbound Vacation Advisor Interview

Outbound Vacation Advisor
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired after 3 interviews and a mock sales phone pitch. I was just asked to try and sell the person on the other side of the phone a vacation for a timeshare. I was given a script and asked to follow it. They where looking for a hard sale to any objection.

Interview Question – "What was the biggest challenge you faced in your last job?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none as I was unhappy with my current employment.

Very Easy Interview

Groundskeeper Interview

Groundskeeper
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in July 2012.

Interview Details – People were nice and accomodating. Pretty straightforward. If they want they respond within a business week. The environment appears very family orientated. Drug tested at the job offer with a swab to the mouth. You go through a week of orientation very standard and paid. Sometimes you start work before training.

Interview Question – N/A Typical behavioral type questions: What did you do when you made a mistake? How did you fix it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for your salary requirements at the conditional offer or you are stuck on pay!

Call Transfrer Agent Interview

Call Transfrer Agent
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in May 2012.

Interview Details – I believe it started with a job fair. I was called quickly to the office for an initial interview. I was quickly scheduled for a second, which was relaxed and informal with the manager. Then the background check and drug test, during which you are talked down to and treated like you are guilty when you are not. The whole process was quite quick. I am pretty sure from my initial application to start date was about two weeks.

Interview Question – They are bent on answering set questions like, "Tell me about a time when...." They couldn't handle it when i was honest and "couldn't think up a time when I saw another employee steal something." I mean, they didn;t like my honest answer. From then on, I made stuff up when the question didn't apply to me. they liked my made up answers a whole lot better. This is when being "corporate" works against you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible, and there should be.

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in April 2014.

Interview Details – I first really appreciated them giving me directions to the office I needed to interview at helps cut down time wasted getting lost. I got there and interviewed with Joanna who was great, best interview I ever had she made me feel way more confident about the whole thing then she sent me down to talk to my department head and after that I left and an hour later I got a job offer. But it takes like 1-2 weeks for your background check then orientation.

Interview Question – I was just nervous but no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Agent Interview

Quality Assurance Agent
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations.

Interview Details – Email, video interview and face to face interview.

Interview Question – This is a very tedious and repetitive task, will you be able to handle this and if so, how?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Graphics/Multimedia Interview

Graphics/Multimedia
Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in December 2010.

Interview Details – Open, positive and clear direction

Interview Question – accept low base level salary but accept speculative bonuses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary acceptance

Club Coordinator Interview

Club Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations.

Interview Details – First Call Interview than during face to face, they ask you to demonstrate selling them something you brought to the interview.(I did sales pitch on my purse)

Interview Question – They expect you to speak another language.. if not, you may not have a good chance for position   Answer Question

Marketing Guest Services Coordinator Interview

Marketing Guest Services Coordinator

Interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview Details – I applied and got video interview invitation video interview was simple but somewhat intimidating question were related past career and achievement and general hospitality questions

Interview Question – how do you get customer royalty   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Direct Sales, Tele-sales, METROWEST Interview

Direct Sales, Tele-sales, METROWEST
Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations.

Interview Details – Super easy and fast. They will offer on the spot and administer an instant oral drug test right there. Almost anyone with a real estate license is offered to join this department. There are more cubicles than there are sales people who stay.

Interview Question – Simple on-screen DISC assessment.
"Do you have enough cash on hand to withstand months at minimum wage draw?"
"Are you okay with rejection (after you write up a deal)?"
"Can you start at our next training class?"
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They are indifferent to who they offer, as long as you have valid license and haven't sued. They are concerned about whether you will file for your un-employment benefits when you term out.

Worked for Hilton Grand Vacations? Contribute to the Community!