Hilton Worldwide

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details – Asked questions that basically were psychology, and ridiculous. The interviewer was rude and at one point suggested I EAT MORE SALADS!!!!! I was completely perfect for this type of job. And had more experience than All other applicants.

Interview Question – What did I do when faced with a very difficult situation in the work place.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – It is a long process. Multiple interviews with multiple staff. Because of policy, the process takes sometimes weeks for a response. Be patient.

Interview Question – They used standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a salary in mind before they interview you. I would ask for the salary range they are looking at. A very large enterprise who's primary focus is on budget and revenue.

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – Given it was the holidays more or less but the time from initial meeting to final seemed a bit drawn out. I would have loved to have the position; however, they decided to remain internal in their selection.

Interview Question – no difficult questions were asked; the interviews were more or less comfortable conversations   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.