Hilton Worldwide

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Ecommerce Services Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2012.

Interview Details – What a joke their hr recruiters are. Applied for a job that I was more than qualified for on a Friday. On Monday I received an email asking for resume (strange since it was already uploaded as part of the application process). Sent the resume and heard nothing. Followed up 2 weeks later with the recruiter and got the same response...please send your resume and we will set up a call. Sent my resume yet again. He stopped responding after that. Get some professional training in the hr department.

Interview Question – Can you send your resume   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Ecommerce Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.