Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in July 2008.

Talked to the HR Director then the GM because the Front Office Manager was out for that day. Then the next day Front Office Manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Front Desk Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2011.

I applied online and the system rejected me as unqualified. I found that odd since I've worked customer service my whole life. I called the front desk and I asked for the front desk manager's email. I emailed him directly with my resume and cover letter stating why I would be a good candidate. He called me a few days later and asked me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by both managers of the front office. A couple weeks later HR called me for an interview. Then two weeks went by and HR called and asked for references, then about 3 or 4 days later HR called and offered me the position. The next day I filled out paperwork for a background check and took a urine drug test. Everyone was very friendly and laid back. Both interviews we discussed how I handled customer experiences at previous jobs. The HR interview discussed the details of the job, the pay rate, the benefits and the scheduling hours.

Interview Questions
    • What is your pet peeve about customer service?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle / motivate negative people?   View Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2010.

Pretty basic, panel interview was pretty lax, just be yourself and relax!

Non negotiable!