Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview. I came in the next day for the interview, it lasted about 30 minutes, very general questions: what do you think this job is about, what do you see for yourself in the next couple years, what kind of customer service experience do you have, etc. Interviewer was very friendly and courteous, she said she would call me if i got the job, she called the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Question – If a guest was upset what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!