Hilton Worldwide Front Desk Interview Questions

2.5

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I came in the next day for the interview, it lasted about 30 minutes, very general questions: what do you think this job is about, what do you see for yourself in the next couple years, what kind of customer service experience do you have, etc. Interviewer was very friendly and courteous, she said she would call me if i got the job, she called the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If a guest was upset what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question