Hilton Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeper

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2013.

Interview Details – two interviews, my ability to work as a team,my goals,

Interview Question – how much do you expect to be paid   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2009.

Interview Details – First of all, i have applied for that position on line, and then 1 month later I have received a call from someone from HR about setting my first interview which was over the phone. after completed this process, I have a call from the HR telling that I have an interview with the head of the department and then I have completed about 5 different interview, background check and a drug test . A week later I have a call that I was hired. I was so happy for my inputs.

Interview Question – What did you apply for our company?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very simple interview. I was asked if i mind working alone for hours at a time?what was my availabilty? Do I have any past work experience? I was hired the same day. I began to work the following day. Basically all you do is clean rooms.

Interview Question – What will you bring to our comany?   Answer Question

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!