Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Housekeeper Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Housekeeper Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2013.

two interviews, my ability to work as a team,my goals,

none

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2010.

It was a very simple interview. I was asked if i mind working alone for hours at a time?what was my availabilty? Do I have any past work experience? I was hired the same day. I began to work the following day. Basically all you do is clean rooms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2009.

First of all, i have applied for that position on line, and then 1 month later I have received a call from someone from HR about setting my first interview which was over the phone. after completed this process, I have a call from the HR telling that I have an interview with the head of the department and then I have completed about 5 different interview, background check and a drug test . A week later I have a call that I was hired. I was so happy for my inputs.