Hilton Worldwide

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.7

Attorney Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

The Hiring process consisted of a telephone pre-screen and then very long in person interviews at the 2nd round. Questions were not difficult but the intensity of the interviews were draining. The recruiters were very helpful but did not offer a lot of advice with respect to what the company was looking for.

Chef Interview

The hiring process, from the job applicant perspective, includes several steps. From the time you apply for a job until the time you accept a job offer, you will go through a series of steps as you progress through the hiring process from completing a job application to coming on board as a new employee.

Interview Questions
    • Once you have a applied, applicant tracking systems are used by many employers to process job applications and to manage the hiring process. Applicant tracking systems provide an automated way for companies to manage the entire recruiting process, from receiving applications to hiring employees.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied online and was immediately sent an email confirmation. I was never contacted again even though I selected the option for a notification that position was filled. I actually found out it was filled before it ever posted but the Taleo page status was accepting applications for weeks.

Event Manager Interview

The interview was a long time ago so I don't recall. I remember meeting with the human resources person. I then met with the manager. I was then called back for a second interview and met the director.

Analyst Interview

Initial phonescreening followed by being brought into HQ to interview with current analysts and heads of the department. Interview was fairly easy and friendly, as I knew people prior.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

The process was overall quite unprofessional and lacked any sort of feedback from management.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you failed in your current position and how you would avoid this in the future.   Answer Question

Business Center Manager Interview

This position is a "one" man operation. The responsibilities are many, varying from small to large tasks, for customer support and troubleshooting/problem solving. Position developed into current state because of attrition and downsizing for fiscal reasons. Position has become a resource center for both hotel guests, business travelers and current team members

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Took a bit of time for interview to be arranged and it was long too.

Intern Interview

Corporate Intern. Apply on Hilton's website. Two phone interviews with people in the department. Only behavior questions. Very simple and straightforward. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Only behavior questions. No difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview process happened years ago and the company has undergone fundamental changes since that time.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions were highly theoretical and had little bearing on the position   Answer Question
    Negotiation was possible but limited.