Hilton Worldwide

Updated Apr 12, 2014

Getting the Interview

178 candidate interviews

Bell Hop Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – too long

Interview Question – They ask the same question but in a different format. Interview questions are only to trick you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Hilton Worldwide

Interview Details – Interviewed through HireVue online, easy and accessible to do whenever you want

Interview Question – basic customer service questions and why you want to work there   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Manager was very professional and freidly/ She ask a lot of questions and she made me very relaxed and comfortable.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Hilton Worldwide

Interview Details – Corporate Intern. Apply on Hilton's website. Two phone interviews with people in the department. Only behavior questions. Very simple and straightforward. No technical questions.

Interview Question – Only behavior questions. No difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – The process was overall quite unprofessional and lacked any sort of feedback from management.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you failed in your current position and how you would avoid this in the future.   Answer Question

Business Center Manager Interview

Interviewed at Hilton Worldwide

Interview Details – This position is a "one" man operation. The responsibilities are many, varying from small to large tasks, for customer support and troubleshooting/problem solving. Position developed into current state because of attrition and downsizing for fiscal reasons. Position has become a resource center for both hotel guests, business travelers and current team members

Attorney Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – The Hiring process consisted of a telephone pre-screen and then very long in person interviews at the 2nd round. Questions were not difficult but the intensity of the interviews were draining. The recruiters were very helpful but did not offer a lot of advice with respect to what the company was looking for.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult question?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

Interviewed at Hilton Worldwide

Interview Details – I applied online and was immediately sent an email confirmation. I was never contacted again even though I selected the option for a notification that position was filled. I actually found out it was filled before it ever posted but the Taleo page status was accepting applications for weeks.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Hilton Worldwide

Interview Details – Initial phonescreening followed by being brought into HQ to interview with current analysts and heads of the department. Interview was fairly easy and friendly, as I knew people prior.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through other source and interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Took a bit of time for interview to be arranged and it was long too.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us? Name an example.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 178 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.