Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.7

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Turned in application with resume. Received an email saying that I got a phone interview within a few weeks. Had a great phone interview, and received an email about two weeks later saying I got the position. Overall, very smooth process.

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

It was a quick, painless, enlightening, thorough, and informative experience. Applied on day 1 and was offered an online assessment the same day. I took the assessment and was offered a digital interview on day 2. I took the digital interview on the night of day 3 and was called the next morning for the phone interview. I was called later that day (day 4) and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview included role play.   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

I was already employed at one property and was interviewing for another position in a different city across the country. I had two phone interviews...one with the Director of F&B and one with HR then had a Skype interview with the Director of F&B and HR and the Hotel Manager. It was very repetitive and each interview lasted at least 45 minutes with standard generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, I don't remember any that stood out as unusual or unexpected   Answer Question

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Tucson, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied o line (had a friend recommend me which made the process faster). Was interviewed by all three front office managers at once. A bit overwhelming but fairly easy. Asked generic problem solving skills and name a time I turned a clients/ guest day around

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate a time when you were able to solve a a problem in a work setting?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call from one of the recruiters and she just asked basic questions about myself and my experience. Received an email for the second interview which was online through HireVue. There were 10 basic and easy questions asked. After a week of the interview I've gotten a email explaining that it would take another week to review all the candidates so I'm current waiting on the results.

Interview Questions

• Explain why do you feel that you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult candidate or customer. What was the situation and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you made a mistake at work and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

Property Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Three different people interviewed me, HR, GM, & Facilities Director. They all had slightly different angles to review. Very thorough questions and included a background check. After the interview it took 2 weeks to get a job offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview

It was an interview in Skype in which I was asked general knowledge about the hotel sector first and then more precisely on the HIlton company. Since i was applying for an intenship i can tell It was quite easy.

Catering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Fantastic group of people from Human resources all the way to the Director. They were genuinely interested in my long term goals and how this job could influence my future success.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

After checking into HR, a woman came in to take me into her office to ask me some questions. The interview questions were pretty basic with not really any curve balls. Then i spoke to her higher up and his questions overlapped her questions quite a bit. After the interview was over, i recieved a call the next week saying that they really liked my application and that they would keep it for any other position that opens up but they already filled the position.

Interview Questions

• What about the Front Desk position do you like the most?   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was called (phone interview) by an assistant manager who knew I had a license in massage therapy. She told me that they had and opening and asked if I would be interested in interviewing for it. They required a full resume, fill out a full application, interview with the hiring manager, and a skills review of giving a massage to the hiring manager. I believe a person one level above the manager had to approve the hire.

Interview Questions

• All the typical background and experience type questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...take it or leave it.