Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Guest Services Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

İnterview process was good . A couple questions like where you see yourself in 5 years from now? Or what's your biggest challenge that you had? What kind öf strength and weaknesses do you have? What did you do for guest satisfaction give me an example

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any haRd questions. If you are a pro you will ace it   Answer Question

Bellman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

3 interviews! One phone and two in person. Phone call was with Headquarters HR. In person was with the hotel HR and Dept. Manager. Next was with the Asst. GM. All the interviews were pretty basic and management seemed laid back and understanding.

Interview Questions

• All questions are common interview questions. Be prepared to answer question specific to job and customer service complaints.   Answer Question

Front Office Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with the Director of Front Office and Assistant GM. Describing job duties and expectations. They asked how I believe I would benefit the front office, and what I would do to ensure all guests are being valued and respected.

Interview Questions

• What training exercises would you implement?   1 Answer

On Line Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty tough interview. Asked questions on how to overcome objections from an indifferent customer. Pretty standard sales interview, went well and no trick questions. knocked out of the park no problems.

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

I was already employed at one property and was interviewing for another position in a different city across the country. I had two phone interviews...one with the Director of F&B and one with HR then had a Skype interview with the Director of F&B and HR and the Hotel Manager. It was very repetitive and each interview lasted at least 45 minutes with standard generic questions.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, I don't remember any that stood out as unusual or unexpected   Answer Question

IT Sourcing Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive. They utilize professional recruiters which can sometimes cause many disconnects, but was fairly adequate in this instance. The interview scheduling was easy and the onboarding process was very nice. One of the best experiences as far as interviewing and hiring goes, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were very rigid and one sided. I felt like they brought their best possible offer up front. Either that or the recruiter was just better at negotiating.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

Very straight forward. General interview questions: strengths and weaknesses? why Hilton? why hospitality? what accomplishment are you most proud of? tell me about a time when.... scenario questions, guest related questions

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (McLean, VA).

Interview

I was referred to this position by a former coworker and was told that they were already considering an internal hire. I had to formally submitted my resume online then heard from the initial HR recruiter a week later (HR requires that the position be posted for a certain amount of time before closing the position opening). I talked to HR on Thursday, interviewed with the hiring manager and some coworkers on Friday, then received a formal offer by the following Wednesday. Since my role works with a global team, I had all telephone interviews but then met my boss face to face for the offer. The questions mirrored the position of the one I was interviewing with-- work/personality questions from my coworkers and more strategic questions from the hiring VP. Some of the questions I was asked: - What value/experience can you bring to this position? - What is your work style? How do you work with global teams? - What do you do when you don't agree with your supervisor/team member? - What do you want in a career? What are your values? I think the most important think about preparing for the interview is knowing your story about why you want the position, how your previous experience makes you fit for this next position/career, and what value you'll bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• If I hired you right now and you start tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Very long. Long online paperwork. You have to answer questions fast . Have a pen ready to for role play of answering the phone so you can write down info to type into the computer because it is said very fast. Interview by skype with online robot type person, virtual, not a real person. Answer questions about how your learned from your failures and how you learned from business sales' failures. Study up about Hilton before you do the interview with the next person , the hiring person. This is a three part interview, first paperwork, then answer questions using skype , then phone interview. How do you handle irate customers?

Interview Questions

• How did you handle irate customer?   2 Answers

Sponsorship Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (McLean, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very thorough process, asked a variety of questions from work ethic to applications used to what do I like to do in my free time. Overall very general, friendly but also business driven interview.

Interview Questions

• What applications have you used that relate to the current needs of the position?   Answer Question