Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Associate Interview

Front Desk Associate
Lanett, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – Go to the hotel and fill out an application. If you show up at a time when they have just had an opening, you have a much better chance of getting called for an interview. Check back to see if they are hiring and let them know you have applied.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. They are mainly concerned with hiring honest people who take pride in delivering great customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There isn't much room for negotiation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2013.

Interview Details – It was very straightforward. I received a call two weeks after submitting an application online. I did a phone interview a few days later. After my phone interview I did an office interview. A week later i was offered the position.

Interview Question – No difficult questions everything was very standard and cut and dry. My interview went great. I made the manager laugh and talk a lot. The questions were typical like, What would you do in this situation? Name a time when you had to deal with adversity and what did you ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation I was satisfied with their offer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by four managers. They were all very serious as well as professional and straight to the point. The interview process took a couple of hours.

Interview Question – I think explaining why you would like to work for this company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me the next day and asked if the amount is ok.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

HOUSEMAN Interview

HOUSEMAN

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in March 2012.

Interview Details – Great people to work with. The HR staff was very friendly and made sure you got an entire tour of the hotel during the hiring process. The particular questions were straight forward and more along the lines of asking "can you do physical work? You'll learn it all soon enough"

Interview Question – When can you start.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – It is a long process. Multiple interviews with multiple staff. Because of policy, the process takes sometimes weeks for a response. Be patient.

Interview Question – They used standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a salary in mind before they interview you. I would ask for the salary range they are looking at. A very large enterprise who's primary focus is on budget and revenue.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Very sketchy interview process. Unprofessional and definitely seemed like the HR Manager was only interested in hiring her own race.Barely asked any questions. The candidate was probably already chosen prior to my interview which is why I was given no chance. Didn't bother to inform me of choosing another candidate for the position and ignored my follow up attempts!

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Front Office Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online, about 3 weeks later I got a call from an HR Rep. to book an initial interview. We ended up booking it that day... I went in, she asked a couple standard questions, nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought it went well, but then a week later I got declined, with no explanation.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult at all... standard questions: what did you have to do when dealing with an irate customer, example of previous job in customer service etc...   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – great company really family oriented they care about all employees and you will move up if you are a great worker

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had applied for the position on April 15th and got a call on April 16th for an interview. I first interviewed with the HR Director and the Assistant HR Director. Things went really well and they informed me that there would be a 2nd interview with the Security Director. After a week had gone by I had my interview with the Security Director. Everything sounded so wonderful and I was offered the position the next day via email. I accepted the offer and was very excited for this new opportunity.

Negotiation Details – None, was told a certain hourly pay.

Senior Event Manager Interview

Senior Event Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for position online, a few days later had an interview with Asst. Dir. of HR and the hiring Managers. I was surprised no behavioral questions were asked. The interview was more conversational. After I week I was called for the round 2 interview, which was also more conversational. I got a verbal job offer at the end of the interview.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy, I gave my salary expectations and those were met.