Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

2.7

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lanett, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanett, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

Go to the hotel and fill out an application. If you show up at a time when they have just had an opening, you have a much better chance of getting called for an interview. Check back to see if they are hiring and let them know you have applied.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. They are mainly concerned with hiring honest people who take pride in delivering great customer service.   Answer Question
    There isn't much room for negotiation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2013.

It was very straightforward. I received a call two weeks after submitting an application online. I did a phone interview a few days later. After my phone interview I did an office interview. A week later i was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions everything was very standard and cut and dry. My interview went great. I made the manager laugh and talk a lot. The questions were typical like, What would you do in this situation? Name a time when you had to deal with adversity and what did you ?   Answer Question
    No negotiation I was satisfied with their offer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2011.

I was interviewed by four managers. They were all very serious as well as professional and straight to the point. The interview process took a couple of hours.

Interview Questions
    • I think explaining why you would like to work for this company.   Answer Question
    They called me the next day and asked if the amount is ok.

HOUSEMAN Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in March 2012.

Great people to work with. The HR staff was very friendly and made sure you got an entire tour of the hotel during the hiring process. The particular questions were straight forward and more along the lines of asking "can you do physical work? You'll learn it all soon enough"

No negotiating.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

It is a long process. Multiple interviews with multiple staff. Because of policy, the process takes sometimes weeks for a response. Be patient.

Interview Questions
    They have a salary in mind before they interview you. I would ask for the salary range they are looking at. A very large enterprise who's primary focus is on budget and revenue.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Very sketchy interview process. Unprofessional and definitely seemed like the HR Manager was only interested in hiring her own race.Barely asked any questions. The candidate was probably already chosen prior to my interview which is why I was given no chance. Didn't bother to inform me of choosing another candidate for the position and ignored my follow up attempts!

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in July 2013.

I applied for the job online, about 3 weeks later I got a call from an HR Rep. to book an initial interview. We ended up booking it that day... I went in, she asked a couple standard questions, nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought it went well, but then a week later I got declined, with no explanation.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult at all... standard questions: what did you have to do when dealing with an irate customer, example of previous job in customer service etc...   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2013.

great company really family oriented they care about all employees and you will move up if you are a great worker

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2013.

I had applied for the position on April 15th and got a call on April 16th for an interview. I first interviewed with the HR Director and the Assistant HR Director. Things went really well and they informed me that there would be a 2nd interview with the Security Director. After a week had gone by I had my interview with the Security Director. Everything sounded so wonderful and I was offered the position the next day via email. I accepted the offer and was very excited for this new opportunity.

None, was told a certain hourly pay.

Senior Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2013.

Applied for position online, a few days later had an interview with Asst. Dir. of HR and the hiring Managers. I was surprised no behavioral questions were asked. The interview was more conversational. After I week I was called for the round 2 interview, which was also more conversational. I got a verbal job offer at the end of the interview.

Negotiation was easy, I gave my salary expectations and those were met.