Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Events Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was called to a recruitment day for a new opening. The interview process took about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Scenario based questions and previous challenges faced. Character based questions as well. i thought the interview went really well. Interviewer made me feel very comfortable but i did not get the offer in the end. HR emailed saying they can send a full feedback if requested. i never received it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you faced previously which was very difficult and how did you handle it? What would you have done differently now?   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The lady was nice but looked very judgemental and felt like an exam. The only question she asked was 'tell me about yourself', and if I had any questions for her. The whole thing was very rushed and felt that she had a lot of interviews to go through.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

First applied through the Hilton Website, later got a call from the Front office manager.it was a normal interview with two Front office manager/supervisor. They was polite and very positive. They told that they will let me know by next weekend. They just started with previous job experience and then few situational questions Hoping for the best

Interview Questions

• 1)Why do you want to work as a receptionist?
      2)Why are you interested to work in Hilton group?
      3)What you know about this property of Hilton?
      4)How do you deal with customer complaints?
      5)Where do you see yourself two years from now?

1 Answer

Group Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, got an email saying to attend an assessment centre, was fun! I then got told I was successful and I have a phone interview, which was about my experience, I then got a phone call a week later to say I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

A large interview with the HR manager in the restaurant hall, a little bit noisy enviroment but the HR manager was very friendly and polite, He explained me all the details of the job vacancy and everything about the workplace.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Using Taleo on the Hilton website, apply for positions and the person appropriate to the role will contact you. They then set an interview date and I went along. It was a fairly quick process because I was already working for them.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about experience and what would you do scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate wage but it was not possible

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process had three stages, all very reasonable. Met with the sales director and sales manager for the initial interview, then completed a skills assessment and had the final interview with another sales manager who would be my direct report.

The whole process was very reasonable and they were flexible in working around my availability.