Hilton Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – Please if you are reading this, take my advice and run away. If you dont, it wont take you long to see why.

Interview Question – Nobody has any knowledge of information security here that you will interview with, so read about Unix flavors and incident response plans from 2001 to be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They rely heavily on bonus compensation that is basically controlled by your direct report. The structure is very weak and will largely depend on how much ass you kiss.

Director Interview

Director
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Standard process but they do not interview in their offices, instead choosing conference rooms. You don't get a feel for the workspace or the culture this way.

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

MBA Summer Intern, Treasury Interview

MBA Summer Intern, Treasury
McLean, VA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview Details – I posted my application online and a few days later I received an email from the recruiter. There were 3 phone interviews in total.

1) Recruiter: general info about my background and why I was interested in the firm and the position
2) Treasury Director: more technical, questions on what specifically I did in my previous sell-side role and why I was interested in this more corporate, slower paced role, very cordial, unassuming, realistic
3) Assistant Treasurer: higher level questions, focused more on my future objectives, where he is coming from in terms of how he sees the department progressing etc.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – Given it was the holidays more or less but the time from initial meeting to final seemed a bit drawn out. I would have loved to have the position; however, they decided to remain internal in their selection.

Interview Question – no difficult questions were asked; the interviews were more or less comfortable conversations   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2011.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the hiring manager and then with another manager that works in the same department. Mostly behavioral questions, wanting to know about why I applied for the position and what I was looking for. Very few technical questions. Overall the experience was great. Hopefully I hear something positive as its a great company, learning opportunity and room for growth... Not to mention they are prepping for an IPO.

Interview Questions

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
McLean, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in May 2009.

Interview Details – applied, called for an interview, got the job

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!