Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Agent (17)
- Front Desk Agent (16)
- Intern (10)
- Sales Manager (7)
- Reservation Sales Specialist (7)
- Bartender (6)
- Front Desk Associate (6)
- Front Desk Clerk (5)
- Guest Service Representative (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Food and Beverage Assistant (5)
- Waitress (4)
- Restaurant Manager (4)
- Front Desk Receptionist (4)
- Revenue Analyst (4)
- Banquet Server (4)
- Director (4)
- Night Auditor (4)
- Housekeeper (4)
- ECommerce Manager (3)
- Director of Sales (3)
- Barista (3)
- Front Office Supervisor (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Manager (3)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Revenue Coordinator (2)
- Assistant Director of Human Resources (2)
- Catering Manager (2)
- Server (2)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in July 2014.
I applied through their website and was called a week later to meet with the HR manager. The interview lasted 15 minutes, and the second I left, I knew I did not want to work there. The HR manager did not tell me much about the position, she just reiterated that I would be answering e-mails and phone calls. She didn't even speak highly of the company. Even though I knew I didn't want to job, I still like to follow-up, out of courtesy. To my surprise, this company does not let their candidates know that they weren't chosen for a position or that it was filled.
- The HR manager kept asking me if I would be challenged with answering e-mails and taking phone calls. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in March 2014.
it was concise, not very long. They basically want to make sure that you have exactly what they are looking for, and that you have a positive attitude to learn, that is very important since they don't ask for too much experience.
- How did you hear about this position? What&#039;s your knowledge on computers? any customer service experience? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in November 2013.
Brief, quick and fairly simple. Typically they just need to fill the position so as long as you have some type of hospitality background you are usually all set to go.
- A. Name a time where you were in an uncomfortable situation and what did you do to get out of it? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in October 2013.
it didn't take long. I applied the day before I got the interview since I went personally to HR. I had two interview the same day and I got the offer the same day. The process took 2 weeks.
- describe a challenging situation with a customer. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in April 2009.
Was referred in to declining property - Met only with GM. Hit it off and got hired right away.
direct and easy
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review