Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions in Miami, FL

1.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through their website and was called a week later to meet with the HR manager. The interview lasted 15 minutes, and the second I left, I knew I did not want to work there. The HR manager did not tell me much about the position, she just reiterated that I would be answering e-mails and phone calls. She didn't even speak highly of the company. Even though I knew I didn't want to job, I still like to follow-up, out of courtesy. To my surprise, this company does not let their candidates know that they weren't chosen for a position or that it was filled.

Interview Questions

• The HR manager kept asking me if I would be challenged with answering e-mails and taking phone calls.   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Miami, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Was referred in to declining property - Met only with GM. Hit it off and got hired right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

direct and easy