Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions in Myrtle Beach, SC

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Myrtle Beach, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Asked questions that basically were psychology, and ridiculous. The interviewer was rude and at one point suggested I EAT MORE SALADS!!!!! I was completely perfect for this type of job. And had more experience than All other applicants.

Interview Questions

• What did I do when faced with a very difficult situation in the work place.   2 Answers

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Myrtle Beach, SC).

Interview

The Whole Process About a Month and Half From Submitting the app online too first day of work.

First i submitted my app and resume online then a few days later i would get a screening call asking questions what experience i had and asking me a few most difficult or unexpected questions and they liked what i had then they informed me that someone might call me for an interview.

2nd interview was about a week later after the call screen met with the front office guest service manager he asked me about my goals experience i had and of course the 10 Most Difficult or Unexpected Questions and let me know what to expect about the job and that he had a few more interviews to do and how long the process would take before hire.

3rd interview was about 6 days after the 2nd interview met with the General Manager of the hotel and it was a kinda meet and greet and informed me that i was in the final 4 for the job and let me know that he had 3 others to interview the final decision will be decided by the guest service manager if chosen will be contacted by Hr

About 2 weeks later got an offer letter online through an email and that i needed to come in for drug testing and submit for approval release of criminal and credit check and once that clears i would come in for orientation.

Took a week for the background to clear next step was to come in and sign the hiring packet and started a few days after that.

Tips:dress business casual,be confident in answering all the questions,.ask questions as if your interviewing them about the job.smile and thank them after every interview. explain that you want to advance that shows drive and leadership.

Good luck out there :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time about a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional and smooth