Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Accounting Interview

Finance Accounting
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview Details – they will ask your background and education, facing difficult situations, and your reference and back ground check and so on. Since it is hospitality work, they are very nice and give a full description of the roll and working environment and after first interview with HR, you will talk with director of the department~

Negotiation Details – If you have many years experience, you could negotiate a rise after one year~

Assistant Director of Banquets Interview

Assistant Director of Banquets
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process was quite lengthy with very long periods between follow up phone calls and interviews. I later find some of the people that interviewed me were interviewing me for a different position than I received. Overall, a bit chaotic environment.

Negotiation Details – They use the name as a tool to lure you in. There is no negotiation.

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Food Server
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the HR manager. Very polite person, listened to all my questions and explained me what the job consisted of.
Unfortunately it was a very disappointing salary: 4,75 hour + tips which are not as consistent in a Hotel.
The interview had very standard questions:
- what have you learned from your previous job
- a situtation where you helped someone, what would you do differently
- a diffiuclt decision you made, what would you do differently.

Interview Question – What difficult decision have you made, what would you change now.   Answer Question

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!