Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.6

Marketing and Sales Representative for GRAND VACATIONS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through their website and after about 2 weeks was sent an email with directions to complete a HireVue interview on the Internet. It's a web n interview very easy and convenient. After this was completed I received an email from the senior recruiter with availability to conduct a 15 minute phone interview. After this was completed Andrew invited me in for an in person observation with the team lead. The team lead Interviewed me and asked very easy questions. She then asked me what I thought the most difficult part of the job was and I said, I would say learning ALL of the information needed to complete a proper pitch and she responded, "you don't think it's getting the person to person to stop and come over to you?" I said no. I said I could do that now...so she put me to the test on the spot and I knocked it out the park. ..not to mention one of the couples I brought over actually booked an appointment to see the timeshare presentation. This earned her employee a nice check all thanks to me.

Interview Questions

• What salary would you be comfortable with making annually?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's nothing to negotiate. Salary is too hefty!

Finance Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

they will ask your background and education, facing difficult situations, and your reference and back ground check and so on. Since it is hospitality work, they are very nice and give a full description of the roll and working environment and after first interview with HR, you will talk with director of the department~

Negotiation

If you have many years experience, you could negotiate a rise after one year~

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

There were 4 interviews with 4 different people. HR, Department Director, Hotel Manager and General Manager. The entire process was quick and fairly easy. Received a quick response and began working a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the hotel   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Banquets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

The process was quite lengthy with very long periods between follow up phone calls and interviews. I later find some of the people that interviewed me were interviewing me for a different position than I received. Overall, a bit chaotic environment.

Negotiation

They use the name as a tool to lure you in. There is no negotiation.