Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Accounting Interview

Finance Accounting
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview Details – they will ask your background and education, facing difficult situations, and your reference and back ground check and so on. Since it is hospitality work, they are very nice and give a full description of the roll and working environment and after first interview with HR, you will talk with director of the department~

Negotiation Details – If you have many years experience, you could negotiate a rise after one year~

Assistant Director of Banquets Interview

Assistant Director of Banquets
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process was quite lengthy with very long periods between follow up phone calls and interviews. I later find some of the people that interviewed me were interviewing me for a different position than I received. Overall, a bit chaotic environment.

Negotiation Details – They use the name as a tool to lure you in. There is no negotiation.

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in two days later for an interview with the hiring manager. I had a brief interview regarding the position I was originally applying for, and she suggested that I would be a good fit for this position. She was super friendly and personal so that calmed made it go well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when things were going wrong at your job, and you were being asked to do something that was beyond your job responsibility?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.