Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Carrollton, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Phone interviews

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Contracts only.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the HR Generalist and HR Assistant- interview consisted of Behavioral Based Questions (about 20 of them), pertaining to my HR experience.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you were faced with a difficult HR-related situation   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.