Hilton Worldwide Reservation Agent Interview Questions

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

Received an email to take an online skills test and personality test (taken on home computer) a few days after submitting my online application. I received an email setting up an interview a few days after completing the skills test. The interview was around 20 minutes, and was one on one with someone from HR. I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is a set pay rate for training, and then a raise after completion of training.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with two people who had different ideas/direction of what they thought the job entailed.
    They both separately asked my definition of the job and
    Strengths/Weaknesses, how you would handle certain situations type
    Where I saw myself in 5 years,etc

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with someone from the reservation department. The line was so bad I had to keep asking him to repeat. He was calling from Qatar as the job offer was in Qatar.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions but the phone line was so disturbed it made the whole experience very frustrating.   Answer Question

They offered about 450€ to work 10 hours/day!