Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reservation Agent Interview

Reservation Agent
Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Received an email to take an online skills test and personality test (taken on home computer) a few days after submitting my online application. I received an email setting up an interview a few days after completing the skills test. The interview was around 20 minutes, and was one on one with someone from HR. I received a job offer the next day.

Interview Question – They were all standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. It is a set pay rate for training, and then a raise after completion of training.

Reservation Agent Interview

Reservation Agent
Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two people who had different ideas/direction of what they thought the job entailed.
They both separately asked my definition of the job and
Strengths/Weaknesses, how you would handle certain situations type
Where I saw myself in 5 years,etc

Interview Question – Why Hilton over Marriott?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Reservations Agent

I applied online and interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview with someone from the reservation department. The line was so bad I had to keep asking him to repeat. He was calling from Qatar as the job offer was in Qatar.

Interview Question – No difficult questions but the phone line was so disturbed it made the whole experience very frustrating.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offered about 450€ to work 10 hours/day!

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!