Hilton Worldwide Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Denver, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted a couple of hours. All head of the departments were introduced. Upper management is very passionate about the property

Negotiation

fast response from the employer

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (Galway (Ireland)).

Interview

3 interviews- HR manager, F & B Mananger & Hotel Manager

Restaurant Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online and was immediately sent an email confirmation. I was never contacted again even though I selected the option for a notification that position was filled. I actually found out it was filled before it ever posted but the Taleo page status was accepting applications for weeks.

Interview Questions

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in March 2008.

Interview

Very interesting process indeed. Spoke first with department head who made some clear suggestion on the minimal grooming & dress requirements & then met with gm, fb director & outside management in a conference for 4 hours. Most of the time was spent admiring each other clothes/

Interview Questions

• What kind of ice cream do you like it   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a large fire.   1 Answer