Hilton Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview ( asked about my background, and what led me to apply to Hilton Worldwide) at the end of the conversation I was asked to come in to the office to do a 1on 1 interview which I needed to bring a calculator , 1 on 1 interview consisted of 2 separate interviews. First was an analytical interview in which they read off of a prompt and I had to run the numbers to figure out the answers. The second part was more behavioral, in which they tested my ethics, asked about my background, and what my goals were.

Interview Question – Basic questions you would expect from any interview (behavioral)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed in person with the hiring manager and another manager in a case interview format, was sent on to interview with the Assitant Director and a Director in a standard behavioral interview and then asked for a writing sample that tested reasoning and pursuasion. The overall process was very positive.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Two year contractual agreement to pay back $40K+ if I left before then, and the salary offer wasn't much better than that

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – 2 separate phone interviews and a quick writing sample.

Interview Question – What skills do you have that will carry over to this field that will make you a better candidate to hire.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating...flat $38,000

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!