Hilton Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – 3 steps, HR, Supervisor, GM... be prepared to take 30-45 days to get an offer if you do. no negotiation of offer, take it or leave it.

Interview Question – We have several big ego's on staff, how would you handle working with them as the newest person on staff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This it it, take it or leave it.

Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Behavior based interview, as in "tell me a time when"... They are not looking for cookie cutter responses. You need to have a personality and be relate-able in this industry.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Pretty simple. Met with two different directors and went over basic interview questions. Mostly they were asking about my market and existing contacts. There werent any questions that stumped me and since I was coming from a competitor hotel, they asked lots of questions about what type of business they do. You definitely have an edge if you are coming from a competitor to get more money.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.