Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online then was invited to have a self webcam interview. You get to have a practice session using the webcam, however, I still felt awkward and wished it was one-on-one instead.

Interview Questions
  • As for me, I felt very awkward and uncomfortable answering questions to the computer screen with nobody on the other side and no response. The questions were all the job entailed questions focused on sales which were pretty expected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

3 steps, HR, Supervisor, GM... be prepared to take 30-45 days to get an offer if you do. no negotiation of offer, take it or leave it.

Interview Questions
    • We have several big ego's on staff, how would you handle working with them as the newest person on staff.   View Answer
    This it it, take it or leave it.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Behavior based interview, as in "tell me a time when"... They are not looking for cookie cutter responses. You need to have a personality and be relate-able in this industry.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Pretty simple. Met with two different directors and went over basic interview questions. Mostly they were asking about my market and existing contacts. There werent any questions that stumped me and since I was coming from a competitor hotel, they asked lots of questions about what type of business they do. You definitely have an edge if you are coming from a competitor to get more money.