Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Front Office Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online, about 3 weeks later I got a call from an HR Rep. to book an initial interview. We ended up booking it that day... I went in, she asked a couple standard questions, nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought it went well, but then a week later I got declined, with no explanation.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult at all... standard questions: what did you have to do when dealing with an irate customer, example of previous job in customer service etc...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Event Manager Interview

Senior Event Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for position online, a few days later had an interview with Asst. Dir. of HR and the hiring Managers. I was surprised no behavioral questions were asked. The interview was more conversational. After I week I was called for the round 2 interview, which was also more conversational. I got a verbal job offer at the end of the interview.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy, I gave my salary expectations and those were met.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide interview questions and advice in San Diego, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.