Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.8

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. A week later I received an email to continue through the interviewing process. I had three days to do a digital interview where I would record myself answering to 5 questions, given 30 seconds to prepare answer and 3 minutes to answer. Two weeks later I was told they had already chosen someone else for the position.

Interview Questions

• - Describe yourself. - Tell me of a time when you Wowed a guest.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

After checking into HR, a woman came in to take me into her office to ask me some questions. The interview questions were pretty basic with not really any curve balls. Then i spoke to her higher up and his questions overlapped her questions quite a bit. After the interview was over, i recieved a call the next week saying that they really liked my application and that they would keep it for any other position that opens up but they already filled the position.

Interview Questions

• What about the Front Desk position do you like the most?   Answer Question

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job online, about 3 weeks later I got a call from an HR Rep. to book an initial interview. We ended up booking it that day... I went in, she asked a couple standard questions, nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought it went well, but then a week later I got declined, with no explanation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult at all... standard questions: what did you have to do when dealing with an irate customer, example of previous job in customer service etc...   Answer Question

Senior Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied for position online, a few days later had an interview with Asst. Dir. of HR and the hiring Managers. I was surprised no behavioral questions were asked. The interview was more conversational. After I week I was called for the round 2 interview, which was also more conversational. I got a verbal job offer at the end of the interview.

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy, I gave my salary expectations and those were met.