Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Front Office Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online, about 3 weeks later I got a call from an HR Rep. to book an initial interview. We ended up booking it that day... I went in, she asked a couple standard questions, nothing too difficult or unexpected. I thought it went well, but then a week later I got declined, with no explanation.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult at all... standard questions: what did you have to do when dealing with an irate customer, example of previous job in customer service etc...   Answer Question

Senior Event Manager Interview

Senior Event Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for position online, a few days later had an interview with Asst. Dir. of HR and the hiring Managers. I was surprised no behavioral questions were asked. The interview was more conversational. After I week I was called for the round 2 interview, which was also more conversational. I got a verbal job offer at the end of the interview.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy, I gave my salary expectations and those were met.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!