Hilton Worldwide

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview Details – Takes a month or so for all the background checks, Two to Three Interviews before initial hire, 8 hour training session is not too bad, HR Department is very good, Drug Screening before hiring.

Interview Question – Are you available to work nights and weekend and all holidays if needed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, 6.00 base pay, plus tips.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Server Interview

Pensacola Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had a friend who got me an application. That was the hardest part. 10 pages long and short answer questions. Spoke with manager, since I had decent experience he hired me. He asked which shifts I wanted to work. He said I had to wait for the orientation before I could work and that HR would call me. They never called, so I got back in touch with the manager after he got back from his vacation about two weeks later and he was surprised HR had not called. HR would never answer the phone. So I had to go back up there to speak with HR about how I was hired, but needed to go to orientation. I finally got to go to the orientation about a month after being hired and out of a job for two weeks since my two weeks notice at my last job had been up. I went to orientation, learned all about the Hilton company and how it was started. We had a lunch comped to us. Orientation was fun lol. I got started less than a week later and while training we got really busy so they just threw me in there with my own section. I eventually found out lots of people got to start without going to orientation first.

Interview Question – So I see you have been working in a bar, why do you want to come here to work in the restaurant?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Server interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.