Hilton Worldwide Server Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Takes a month or so for all the background checks, Two to Three Interviews before initial hire, 8 hour training session is not too bad, HR Department is very good, Drug Screening before hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work nights and weekend and all holidays if needed?   View Answer
No negotiation, 6.00 base pay, plus tips.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

Had a friend who got me an application. That was the hardest part. 10 pages long and short answer questions. Spoke with manager, since I had decent experience he hired me. He asked which shifts I wanted to work. He said I had to wait for the orientation before I could work and that HR would call me. They never called, so I got back in touch with the manager after he got back from his vacation about two weeks later and he was surprised HR had not called. HR would never answer the phone. So I had to go back up there to speak with HR about how I was hired, but needed to go to orientation. I finally got to go to the orientation about a month after being hired and out of a job for two weeks since my two weeks notice at my last job had been up. I went to orientation, learned all about the Hilton company and how it was started. We had a lunch comped to us. Orientation was fun lol. I got started less than a week later and while training we got really busy so they just threw me in there with my own section. I eventually found out lots of people got to start without going to orientation first.

Interview Questions
    • So I see you have been working in a bar, why do you want to come here to work in the restaurant?   View Answer