Hilton Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Analyst Interview

Tax Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – My recruiter set up the interview. I met with a manager one on one. Then I met with a manager and a supervisor together, and then a supervisor one on one. Altogether the process took about an hour and a half. The interviews were all very conversational and we mostly spoke about my relevant experience, why I was ready to leave my current position, and what the day-to-day in the Tax Analyst position would be like. It sounds like a very exiting time in this department due to changes in personnel.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. I had already stated the salary that I wanted up front.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide Videos

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide Tax Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees and interview candidates.