Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

Hilton Worldwide Waitress Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Waitress Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2011.

The job had been posted on the Hilton Careers website, but the monitoring form wasn't working, so they politely sent me out a paper application form to fill in. After a week or so I got a phone call asking if I could go for an interview the next day (which I could); arrived early, to the surprise of my interviewer (consisting of two male members of staff - something about health and safety), and got the interview going, a little bit formal but not that bad - made them laugh at one point which was a +. Hotel was beautiful, was imagining myself working in it before I even got the job, haha.

I hadn't heard anything for a week, and so rang the Hotel, got put through to the HR department, and was told one of my references was non-contactable, and whether I had another one (I took it as a very good sign that my references were being called). Gave them the reference the same night (advice - be punctual, during ANY interview/hiring process), and got the job offer the next day :)

Interview Questions
No negotiation phase, I really wanted the job so said yes right away when told they would like to offer me the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2010.

I enjoyed the interviewing process which also contained a training part, everybody was friendly and easy-going. However, the details are still confidential, but I am sure that most of people would enjoy it as much as I did.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult for me was a task aimed at checking the dexterity in handling the cutlery, but I was not expected to be perfect at it from that moment and I received more then enough help throughout my training.   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

The interview was by phone with english. I had 2 times phone call by HRD and F&B Manager. Then I need also to make medical check-up.