Hilton Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waitress

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was by phone with english. I had 2 times phone call by HRD and F&B Manager. Then I need also to make medical check-up.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2010.

Interview Details – I enjoyed the interviewing process which also contained a training part, everybody was friendly and easy-going. However, the details are still confidential, but I am sure that most of people would enjoy it as much as I did.

Interview Question – The most difficult for me was a task aimed at checking the dexterity in handling the cutlery, but I was not expected to be perfect at it from that moment and I received more then enough help throughout my training.   Answer Question

Waitress

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2011.

Interview Details – The job had been posted on the Hilton Careers website, but the monitoring form wasn't working, so they politely sent me out a paper application form to fill in. After a week or so I got a phone call asking if I could go for an interview the next day (which I could); arrived early, to the surprise of my interviewer (consisting of two male members of staff - something about health and safety), and got the interview going, a little bit formal but not that bad - made them laugh at one point which was a +. Hotel was beautiful, was imagining myself working in it before I even got the job, haha.

I hadn't heard anything for a week, and so rang the Hotel, got put through to the HR department, and was told one of my references was non-contactable, and whether I had another one (I took it as a very good sign that my references were being called). Gave them the reference the same night (advice - be punctual, during ANY interview/hiring process), and got the job offer the next day :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase, I really wanted the job so said yes right away when told they would like to offer me the position.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!