Hinduja Global Solutions

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – Detailed situational interview with a team leader followed by brief talk to HR. Most of the time, you'd know right away if you get the job because if you didn't you would not meet with HR. The only time this wasn't the case was if your interview was taking place after HR has left for the day.

Interview Question – Most valued accomplishment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Waterloo, IA

I applied online and interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview Details – I talked to 3 people total for the interview process. One was to tell me about the company and position. Another was a telephonic interview. The final was with my now manager. The telephonic interview went smoothly. Pretty generic questions. The one with my manager was a fun interview. He was there to hire the best candidate, not just someone who fit most of the qualifications. He had some great and challenging questions. He had a great demeanor in the interview.

Interview Question – I can't remember the challenging questions, but they were good.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. HR called me to offer the position and I accepted it.

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care
Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – hiring and interview process was great. and very easy. asked us skill testing questions. also it does include sales portions of the job. which is unclear going in the interview.

Nurse Associate Interview

Nurse Associate
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Initial Interview
2) IQ Test
3) Nursing Competency Test
4) English Competency Test
5) Mock Call
6) Accent Assessment
7) Final Interview

All will take at least 2 days to complete and will generally be common sense. They are very strict on English proficiency, and will generally be unforgiving towards those with non-neutral accents.

Interview Question – How do you think your hobby of playing Video Games will help you in your career as an agent?   Answer Question

Alabang (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in July 2014.

Interview Details – First is the initial interview, then if you passed next is the cognitive exam it is an analytical exam, if you dont pass here you cant proceed to apply then mock calls ,final interview lastly job offer

Interview Question – COGNITIVE EXAM   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary is too low

RSHI Tech Support Agent Interview

RSHI Tech Support Agent
Barrie, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – Submit resume
Don't be a criminal
Get hired
There were no issues - a typing test and a tech test.
The recruiters are decent folks.
You have a very good chance! So go for it!

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Assistant Manager - Operations
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process for next level (Team lead and above ) is conducted through Internal Job Posting, involves with panel consisting for HR manager and Operations Manager, initial round is of aptitude and IQ test later with managers

Interview Question – Why have you not promoted even after having very good job knowledge and people management skills   View Answer

WCC Process Interview

WCC Process
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process
1.Self Introduction
2.Essay & Written Test
3.Online Test
4.Ops Round
5.HR Interview

Sometimes they will ask you to change the process that you are selected after online test completed. You may need to again go through same process. The same is happened to me because of idiot HR Anil

Interview Question – It is easy process   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – Went through a recruiter, I was asked about my basic information and the usual "Why BPO?". After I convinced them, they called me at their House branch, for a face-to-face interview. The interviewer met me after making me wait for quite some time, and the interview went well. Most of the questions were asked to check my English-speaking proficiency skills, then they started to analyse what kind of candidate I am - that is, I am in for a temporary period or a long haul, which is pretty justified as the BPO Industry has the highest attrition rates among all Industry. You have to be genuinely convincing during other rounds like Stability and like. There was also a Technical aptitude test, which was more on the fundamentals of computer literacy like components of Control Panel, Windows (mostly), Mac ( a little here and there) and the basic mathematical and reasoning abilities.

Interview Question – *Convincing them in the stability round.
*Keeping an appropriate body language, particularly when you're nervous.
  Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Representative
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial Interview - We went to the main office of HGS which is located in Libis near Eastwoood. It is much easier if you're direct because you dont have to wait for the phone interview. The hiring is one day process. On the initial interview they will ask you everything thats written in your CV. You just need to relax and be honest in everything.

Typing test - This is the second level of interview if you pass the initial interview all you have to do here is to focus. You will be assign in one computer and there is a program where you need to listen and answer the quiz. if you pass them there is a second quiz where you have to listen and type all the words you hear (Mostly Name, address and etc.)

Call simulation- if you're here you are pretty much qualified. They going to ask to memorize some opening and closing sentences and they will bring you to the call simulation room. RELAX everything will be alright. you need to focus on your opening and closing.

Final interview- This is the last level. The most stressful part. Be ready to the tell me about yourself question

Interview Questions

• What is the connection of your course in the Call Center Industry?   View Answer
  • What can you do in our company that other applicants can't? How do you see your career with us in the following year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary is fixed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hinduja Global Solutions

Worked for Hinduja Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!