Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015

2.8

Technical Support Interview

Interview

3 Phases for Interview- 1. Initial Interview 2. Written Test (2 sets) 3. Final Interview
Initial interview- consist of the know more about the employee interview. They will test your comm skill and ability to elaborate a certain topic. Final Interview is consist of the expectations on the job.They will also give you a heads up regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. Initial Interview - Describe yourself (Interviewer wants to access your comm skill)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hinduja Global Solutions

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Went through a recruiter, I was asked about my basic information and the usual "Why BPO?". After I convinced them, they called me at their House branch, for a face-to-face interview. The interviewer met me after making me wait for quite some time, and the interview went well. Most of the questions were asked to check my English-speaking proficiency skills, then they started to analyse what kind of candidate I am - that is, I am in for a temporary period or a long haul, which is pretty justified as the BPO Industry has the highest attrition rates among all Industry. You have to be genuinely convincing during other rounds like Stability and like. There was also a Technical aptitude test, which was more on the fundamentals of computer literacy like components of Control Panel, Windows (mostly), Mac ( a little here and there) and the basic mathematical and reasoning abilities.

Interview Questions

• *Convincing them in the stability round.
      *Keeping an appropriate body language, particularly when you're nervous.

Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Took a long time and waited for my turn, talked with the hr for 10 mins,
     and after that filled up grammar and technical questions,, and others

Interview Questions

• Was informed that I have to stick to the company for 2 years ?
      Had to come up with quick answer

Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process is very simple only 3 rounds are held. You need to be just ok in your English communication. and have the basic knowledge of grammar. You must know how to introduce yourself and , answer some simple questions.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

according to our performance the company used to pay the bonus.....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing