Hinduja Global Solutions

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – Took a long time and waited for my turn, talked with the hr for 10 mins,
 and after that filled up grammar and technical questions,, and others

Interview Question – Was informed that I have to stick to the company for 2 years ?
Had to come up with quick answer
  Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – according to our performance the company used to pay the bonus.....

Interview Question – ask abt mobile handset......   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – nothing

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – the interview process is very simple only 3 rounds are held. You need to be just ok in your English communication. and have the basic knowledge of grammar. You must know how to introduce yourself and , answer some simple questions.

Interview Question – What are you expecting from the company???   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hinduja Global Solutions

Worked for Hinduja Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Hinduja Global Solutions Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hinduja Global Solutions employees and interview candidates.