Hindustan Aeronautics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.3

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

entrance exam followed by personal interview in front of a panel consisting of 4 to 6 members. Mostly technical questions will be asked. You can expect 1 to 2 behavioural question. Brush up all your technical knowledge and be open to any unexpected technical question. If you do not know the answers just tell what you feel is right and tell interviewer that you are not sure about it but you think this might be the answer.

Interview Questions

• what changes you will do while designing a standard product to make it more attractive to customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary structure will be given in the advertisement for the job.

Design Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

written exam followed by an in person interview with HR chief and Sr. manager, powerplant and fuel systems

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

Interview

The interview was based on technical expertise and also to gauge your personality. There were a lot of questions on my engineering background and my previous work experience. The interview was preceded by an All India written test. But now-a-days, the GATE score is the basis for the selection of interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• That is the costing mechanism for a manufactured product   1 Answer

DesignEngineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

First a National level Written Test followed by an Interview which includes Technical and HR rounds. The written test is based on the branch of Engineering and a few aptitude and General Knowledge questions. Once selected, the interview revolves around the branch of Engineering and Final year Project since most of the applicants are freshers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Since pay scales are fixed in PSUs

Technician Interview

Interview

Written test interview followed by health checkup submission of caste certificate trade certificate verification. group interview discussion practical exam theoretical exam mental exam what is your father doing what is your mother doing where did you study

Interview Questions

• Name City Father name and mother name   1 Answer

Negotiation

Will you work

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunāberha (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Sunāberha (India)).

Interview

I received an admit card to appear for a written test. My name was sponsored by district employment exchange. I appeared the test and three weeks later I was declared qualified. I was called for a personal interview that I appeared. I was sent appointment letter a month letter asking for medical test followed by induction programme if qualified in medical test. I qualified in medical test and joined the induction training programme for a period of two weeks in September 1996.

Interview Questions

• What is the term called in the case of a deformation of an exploited turbine blade?   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

Interview will be based on your prior work experience. Your learning ability and ability to lead will be tested at all level.

MT-Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Recruitment starts from a written examination at all India level. Selected students were then called at HAL, Bangalore for interview. Interview consists of a panel of about 5-7 people. Since, I was late for interview, I was the last to be interviewed. But, I shall thanks them for atleast allowing me. Interview was good and panel members were quite experienced and knowledgeable. Questions asked were from the area of AS, General Accounting, Company Law, Govt. Accounting, Costing, Financial Management. Questions were technical but mediocer except a few.

Interview Questions

• If there is an adverse finding in your finacials by CAG, what is your role after that? Since, I was totally unexperienced about this, I had no idea what is the role.   1 Answer

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I had applied through News Paper Advt. I attended writtrn test and interview. Interview was delayed by 24 hours. Segment of the day could have been provided to save time for candidates. That has been taken care now which was visible in the recent promotion interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the basis of deciding the size of bicycle wheel spokes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was for a fixed scale. All candidates were offered the minimum basic of the scale.