Hindustan Aeronautics

Updated Oct 31, 2014
Updated Oct 31, 2014

3.3

Design Engineering Intern Interview

written exam followed by an in person interview with HR chief and Sr. manager, powerplant and fuel systems

Technician Interview

Written test interview followed by health checkup submission of caste certificate trade certificate verification. group interview discussion practical exam theoretical exam mental exam what is your father doing what is your mother doing where did you study

Will you work

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunāberha (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunāberha (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

I received an admit card to appear for a written test. My name was sponsored by district employment exchange. I appeared the test and three weeks later I was declared qualified. I was called for a personal interview that I appeared. I was sent appointment letter a month letter asking for medical test followed by induction programme if qualified in medical test. I qualified in medical test and joined the induction training programme for a period of two weeks in September 1996.

Interview Questions
    • What is the term called in the case of a deformation of an exploited turbine blade?   View Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview will be based on your prior work experience. Your learning ability and ability to lead will be tested at all level.

MT-Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics in December 2012.

Recruitment starts from a written examination at all India level. Selected students were then called at HAL, Bangalore for interview.
    Interview consists of a panel of about 5-7 people. Since, I was late for interview, I was the last to be interviewed. But, I shall thanks them for atleast allowing me.
    Interview was good and panel members were quite experienced and knowledgeable.
    Questions asked were from the area of AS, General Accounting, Company Law, Govt. Accounting, Costing, Financial Management.
    Questions were technical but mediocer except a few.

Interview Questions
    • If there is an adverse finding in your finacials by CAG, what is your role after that?
      Since, I was totally unexperienced about this, I had no idea what is the role.

View Answer

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

I had applied through News Paper Advt. I attended writtrn test and interview. Interview was delayed by 24 hours. Segment of the day could have been provided to save time for candidates. That has been taken care now which was visible in the recent promotion interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What is the basis of deciding the size of bicycle wheel spokes?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. It was for a fixed scale. All candidates were offered the minimum basic of the scale.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics in November 2012.

Registered for written test online. Appeared in an online written test. Written test was majorly technical with moderate level of difficulty. Just be calm and composed. I qualified its written and got called for interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Since from the beginning we have been asking questions from you, do you have any questions for us", this question i blundered.   Answer Question

Manager (Works) Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

So far there is no interview attended of the job after retirement.
    Can answer any type of questions technically on aeronautical
    works to the satisfaction of the authority with the existing
    experience.

Interview Questions
    • So far not faced any difficult and unexpected question s unless the authority starts questioning personal aspects.   View Answer

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hindustan Aeronautics.

It was an on campus interview. They had informed u sone week before.
    It was 30 min interview.
    Basically they focused on Mini and Major projects.

Interview Questions
    • Can we transmit electricity through wireless systems...??   Answer Question

Eledtrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

They will call through giving add on newspaper, they select the candidate based on their qualification, short list on percentage, call for written Exam, Practical Exam, Personnel n professional interview, Finally Medical fitness, Order will be given afetr verification with candidate police verification.

Interview Questions
    • it is almost like what is required to job n depending on the qualification.   Answer Question