Hindustan Times

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Marketer Interview

Product Marketer
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hindustan Times in April 2012.

Interview Details – i had been selected by college panel. so, by this get easy for me to get the reference of org.
interview was for section of SIP in my MBA program. They conducted only 1 day interview to me. Advice to my friends is to be confident in all kind of interview, it will be best to have complete knowledge of company where ever you go for an interview. Else everything matters upto your performance at there. good luck!

Interview Question – how many balloons will require to fill 800 * 600 sized room?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hindustan Times? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hindustan Times Product Marketer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hindustan Times employees and interview candidates.