HireCounsel Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HireCounsel

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at HireCounsel (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by one of the recruiters, interviewed via phone and then Skype. I was given a packet to fill out and told to have it submitted immediately. A followup interview with the employer was scheduled for a Monday afternoon, Monday morning I was told that it was canceled and going to be rescheduled. For a month and a half I was told by this recruiting company that they would tell me by the end of each week when the rescheduled interview would take place. Instead, they strung me along. The final communication was a generic email stating that I was not selected for the project. I replied asking for an explanation and received in response "not sure". That was their entire response.

I found this company very unprofessional and a waste of time. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Document Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at HireCounsel (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Firstly, they run many FAKE ads so if you get an interview, there is a good chance that an assignment is ready to fill at that moment. The interview is quite casual, just have a JD and be able to communicate.

Negotiation

None $25 and hour or walk.

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at HireCounsel (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes, informal, interviewer checks for basic qualifications, bar status, previous experience, education, require official transcript of last earned degree.

I was required to fill out a long form before the interview and then asked the same questions in person, seemed a bit redundant.

Was not barred at the time, bar license is not required but pay is substantially higher with one, prior DR experience is definite plus

Interview Questions