HireStrategy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.1

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HireStrategy (Reston, VA).

Interview

I came in for an interview under the impression they had some external positions available (That is what I was told) The whole time I was there they told me how I was so awesome and I was so qualified for a ton of positions. They kept pushing internal opportunities (sales). I declined the final offer for an internal position because that is not what I came in for. They said they would love to help me find opportunities with other companies. The phone hasn't rang since. Phony. Complete waste of time. They stress tehy are not like other staffing agencies, but that is totally false.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions like tell me about yourself and how do you think your experience prepares you for this position. The interview was more like an arrangement for them to see if you look decent and speak properly (In my opinion)   Answer Question

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was brought in 2 days after applying. Interview was very straight forward, and relaxed. Interviewer was very honest and kind. After going over what I was looking for and what my past experience was, he decided to have me interview with the manager I would be working under. She was very kind as well. The second interview was to see if our personalities and goals aligned. After I met with her I was interviewed by the Internal HR rep. So all together I had 3 interviews in one day. The company was very transparent and seemed like an amazing place to work. Lots of opportunities and upwards mobility. Friendly staff that was looking to develop new people. I would have loved to work for them, but the commute was a little to much.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HireStrategy (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

These people are ridiculous. This guy called me about a Corporate Recruiter position and didn't even have my resume in front of him. He sounded surprised that I wanted a career in Recruiting just because I have a degree in HR. They are technically the same duties. I don't know what level of talent they hire there.

Interview Questions

• So ummm tell me what you're looking to do?   1 Answer

They are obviously not the sharpest knives in the drawer

Project Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy (Reston, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was a very brief interview. Went over my skills set. Said that they had lot of jobs that was demanding my skills set. Glad came in to apply. Haven't heard anything from since the interview.

Interview Questions

• What my weakness? Where do I see myself in the next five years. Where area do I want to work in. Do I wante to go into managment   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Interview

My initial perception was that HireStrategy would help me, based upon the first face-to-face interview I had. I noticed pretty quickly that followup and communication is not HireStrategy's strong suite- at all. The job market is tough these days and only getting tougher, I wish that more attention to the details would have been paid- at least in my case.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer for two reasons. First, it was far from the field I am seeking and the position wasn't going to be challenging (at all) to my skill set. Secondly, the position was offered with iffy details (start date and working time schedule were changed over 2 times and never really confirmed). Ultimately, the position offered was working for a "churn and burn" operation that continuously turns over, and truthfully the work environment seemed real ghetto. Ultimately, save your time and precious energy and find a better temp agency, one that helps you find a position within your career field; not find a job that takes you back 15 steps for ridiculously low pay.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy (Reston, VA).

Interview

Phone interview, two onsite interviews (2-3 hrs each)

Interview Questions

• Fairly normal recruiting-oriented questions. Mostly discussed my work and background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was fair and above expectations, I did not negotiate.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter and did an interview. They did not respond for a few days and then scheduled a interview for the next day,they failed to provide follow up information. It turns out that the job did not match my skills. Why was a interview scheduled?

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HireStrategy.

Interview

Interviewed by a recruiter, explained about the company and process.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Interview

Very Lengthy

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quick, both the phone and in person interview took place within 2 days of me contacting the company. My interviewer was extremely friendly and extremely eager to help me in my job search.