HireStrategy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.1

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at HireStrategy in February 2015.

These people are ridiculous. This guy called me about a Corporate Recruiter position and didn't even have my resume in front of him. He sounded surprised that I wanted a career in Recruiting just because I have a degree in HR. They are technically the same duties. I don't know what level of talent they hire there.

Interview Questions
    • So ummm tell me what you're looking to do?   View Answer

They are obviously not the sharpest knives in the drawer

Project Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in November 2014.

it was a very brief interview. Went over my skills set. Said that they had lot of jobs that was demanding my skills set. Glad came in to apply. Haven't heard anything from since the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What my weakness? Where do I see myself in the next five years. Where area do I want to work in. Do I wante to go into managment   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HireStrategy.

My initial perception was that HireStrategy would help me, based upon the first face-to-face interview I had. I noticed pretty quickly that followup and communication is not HireStrategy's strong suite- at all. The job market is tough these days and only getting tougher, I wish that more attention to the details would have been paid- at least in my case.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer for two reasons. First, it was far from the field I am seeking and the position wasn't going to be challenging (at all) to my skill set. Secondly, the position was offered with iffy details (start date and working time schedule were changed over 2 times and never really confirmed). Ultimately, the position offered was working for a "churn and burn" operation that continuously turns over, and truthfully the work environment seemed real ghetto.

Ultimately, save your time and precious energy and find a better temp agency, one that helps you find a position within your career field; not find a job that takes you back 15 steps for ridiculously low pay.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Phone interview, two onsite interviews (2-3 hrs each)

Interview Questions
    • Fairly normal recruiting-oriented questions. Mostly discussed my work and background.   Answer Question
    Offer was fair and above expectations, I did not negotiate.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy in June 2013.

I was contacted by their recruiter and did an interview. They did not respond for a few days and then scheduled a interview for the next day,they failed to provide follow up information. It turns out that the job did not match my skills. Why was a interview scheduled?

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HireStrategy.

Interviewed by a recruiter, explained about the company and process.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Very Lengthy

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in May 2012.

The interview process was quick, both the phone and in person interview took place within 2 days of me contacting the company. My interviewer was extremely friendly and extremely eager to help me in my job search.

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in February 2012.

Terrific vetting and client interview preparation. I was informed of the client culture, team, and what the manager was seeking in a candidate outside of the job description (enthusiastic and adaptable to shifting environment).

Interview Questions
    • Difficult question for my particular situation was how would I deal with a negative interaction with a manager or peer at work.   View Answer
    Very simple. Three rounds of phone negotiations but the client really wanted me so my minimum hourly rate was accepted.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source – interviewed at HireStrategy in December 2011.

Not necessarily in this order: employees have gotten hired anywhere from after 1 interview to 6 interviews: Meeting with the Managing Director of the team you applied for, come back to meet the other Senior Manager (likely managing the other office for the same team) and some team members. 3rd/final interview is meeting the Executives and VP of the team you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • a few technical questions, a fair amount of behavioral questions. there were a few questions about why i think i'm qualified.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate and should have