HireStrategy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2014

2.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Phone interview, two onsite interviews (2-3 hrs each)

Interview Questions
    • Fairly normal recruiting-oriented questions. Mostly discussed my work and background.   Answer Question
    Offer was fair and above expectations, I did not negotiate.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy in June 2013.

I was contacted by their recruiter and did an interview. They did not respond for a few days and then scheduled a interview for the next day,they failed to provide follow up information. It turns out that the job did not match my skills. Why was a interview scheduled?

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HireStrategy.

Interviewed by a recruiter, explained about the company and process.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HireStrategy.

Very Lengthy

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in May 2012.

The interview process was quick, both the phone and in person interview took place within 2 days of me contacting the company. My interviewer was extremely friendly and extremely eager to help me in my job search.

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in February 2012.

Terrific vetting and client interview preparation. I was informed of the client culture, team, and what the manager was seeking in a candidate outside of the job description (enthusiastic and adaptable to shifting environment).

Interview Questions
    • Difficult question for my particular situation was how would I deal with a negative interaction with a manager or peer at work.   View Answer
    Very simple. Three rounds of phone negotiations but the client really wanted me so my minimum hourly rate was accepted.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source – interviewed at HireStrategy in December 2011.

Not necessarily in this order: employees have gotten hired anywhere from after 1 interview to 6 interviews: Meeting with the Managing Director of the team you applied for, come back to meet the other Senior Manager (likely managing the other office for the same team) and some team members. 3rd/final interview is meeting the Executives and VP of the team you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • a few technical questions, a fair amount of behavioral questions. there were a few questions about why i think i'm qualified.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate and should have

Human Resources Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at HireStrategy in December 2010.

This was a interview with an agency for a job with an outside company. So the steps that were take included both the agency and the prespective employer. There was a brief 20 min. phone screen by the recruiter at the agency and then I was invited in for a 60 minute in person interview. We discussed my background, what I was looking for and also we talked about theri process of keeping in touch, following up and how they like to work with both the client/employer and applicant.

Interview Questions
    • What were some strategic initatives that you were responsible for at your last employer   Answer Question