HireStrategy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HireStrategy in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by their recruiter and did an interview. They did not respond for a few days and then scheduled a interview for the next day,they failed to provide follow up information. It turns out that the job did not match my skills. Why was a interview scheduled?

Interview Question – None, the questions were appropriate and easy.   Answer Question

Temp Worker Interview

Temp Worker
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at HireStrategy in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick, both the phone and in person interview took place within 2 days of me contacting the company. My interviewer was extremely friendly and extremely eager to help me in my job search.

Interview Question – What are your biggest strengths?   Answer Question

Worked for HireStrategy? Contribute to the Community!