Hitachi America

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hitachi America.

Interview Details – simulation programs using and experience,projects description

Interview Question – simulation programs using   Answer Question

Branding Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hitachi America.

Interview Details – Two interviews. Fist phone. Second had two sessions. One with HR then followed by another with the group looking to hire.

Interview Question – N/A - very straightforward   Answer Question

User Researcher Interview

San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi America in May 2012.

Interview Details – The lady went through the questions on the online application and I repeated my answers. Some regular questions. She also went through my resume and asked about things that she seemed to be interested in. In the job description they said speaking Japanese would be a plus, but she said actually they all used English to report to Japan. It is a one year project for their new product and I don't think they are willing to sponsor H-1 visa.

Interview Question – What is your natural skill to engage users?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hitachi America in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hitachi America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi America interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi America employees and interview candidates.