Hitachi America Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi America

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring was simple, but effective. They will want you to have a plan. 5 year plan or something, prove that you have future goals. Try and get on a project while you are there. If you are sitting for more than 6 months, try and role change. Great company, make sure to work with the person you wish to work for, not just HR.

Interview Questions

• Hired based on experience, little to no questions. Be able to prove your worth.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hitachi America.

Interview

simulation programs using and experience,projects description

Branding Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hitachi America.

Interview

Two interviews. Fist phone. Second had two sessions. One with HR then followed by another with the group looking to hire.

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hitachi America (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The lady went through the questions on the online application and I repeated my answers. Some regular questions. She also went through my resume and asked about things that she seemed to be interested in. In the job description they said speaking Japanese would be a plus, but she said actually they all used English to report to Japan. It is a one year project for their new product and I don't think they are willing to sponsor H-1 visa.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hitachi America in July 2009.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant and very professional.