Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas.

Interview Details – Quick process. Asks basic questions and behavioral questions. Phone interview and then in person interview. Was sent an offer shortly after in person interview. Couldn't negotiate much they were pretty firm on their offer.

Interview Question – Name a time when you couldn't complete a task on time   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Couldn't really negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Production Associate Interview

Production Associate
Berea, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in August 2013.

Interview Details – Simple interview process just went over past experience qualifications and explained what the job entailed at Hitachi. It's your basic factory work just watch out for the bs from management cause the American managers are running the place into the ground.

Interview Question – Basically asking if I could handle factory work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations they offered the job I accepted. This was for a production associate position so not much you can negotiate on.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Harrodsburg, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview also had conference call phone participants. Of course, some were Japanese nationals, so remember Japanese business protocols...

Interview Question – Any discomfort with aspects of the job description? What are they?   View Answer

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Harrodsburg, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in February 2014.

Interview Details – There was no phone interview or any online interview. I was invited straight for the onsite interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just about your projects and experience.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

CNC Operator Interview

CNC Operator

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas.

Interview Details – Hired through a temp company. They will hire anyone that wants work, as long as you can pass a simple written test. After a probationary phase, you are eligible to work for Hitachi itself. There is a drug test at this phase, but no interview. The staffing agency was misleading about the number of hours I was expected to work.

Interview Question – Are you prepared to work 5 or 6 days a week?   View Answer

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas.

Interview Details – There was 6 or 7 attendees in my interview. They represented many differing departments as they had multiple openings so they were competing for placement. This is pretty typical at times.. At other times there may be only 3 or 4 people in the interview but usually not less than that.

Interview Question – Why would you want to come and work at a place like this for?   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Assembly

Interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas

Interview Details – 1 day of classroom, then off to work.

Interview Question – No questions. They lose more then they hire.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in November 2010.

Interview Details – First step is phone interview with HR on your personal work background and eligibility to work. 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager with a technical test on fundamentals and experience related to job tittle. Group interview with the whole team sometime including the VP.

Interview Question – What is your expected salary range ?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in June 2009.

Interview Details – Reasonable process, good details on company, but too general on job description(s)

Interview Question – What don't you like about team projects   Answer Question

Worked for Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas? Contribute to the Community!