Hitachi Consulting

Hitachi Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2014
Updated Dec 27, 2014

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in November 2014.

The interview process is a bit different than expected there are total of 5 rounds and these are as follows :-
Written Technical and verbal round
40 questions each
(as far as i remember :P)
They declared the result in some time but obviously i was happy as even after the delay the result was good.
Second was the GD round
they divided us in teams and while the first two teams were in for a GD we were made to write an essay about the movie that we liked the most
then the GD took place it was a nice round
finally the interviews started and the interviews were in the following sequence
Technical round
HR Round
Managerial Interview Round
The Technical interview was good it had questions from Data Structures mostly

Interview Questions
  • Some questions were dynamic once you answered one they counter asked something by increasing the level of the question   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2011.

The company contacted me for a first-round interview, and was very flexible when I asked to reschedule the initial set time. The consultant who interviewed me was very friendly, and all the questions were behavioral - no case interviews at all.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Received an offer from a more prestigious company