Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting
- Consultant (68)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Manager (11)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant II (3)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Manager, Specialized Services (2)
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Entrly Level Consultant (1)
- Dynamics Ax Consultant (1)
- Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS (1)
- Manager Technology Solutions (1)
- Oracle PIM Functional Consultant (1)
- Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant (1)
- Analyst/Human Resources Department (1)
- Consultant - Software Developer Position (1)
- Entry Consultant CORE (1)
- Consultant Core (1)
- Haphazard (1)
- SharePoint Architect (1)
- SharePoint Consultant (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Not Sure (1)
- Director Business Strategy Services (1)
- Manager Consulting Services (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Technology Consulting (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in October 2013.
On campus interview referred through career center and career fair. Got emailed to come in for an interview by the recruiter.
- Why are you a good fit for Hitachi? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting
Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.
It was a great experience. People were great, seems I was a good fit for the job.
- There were four interviews within 4-5 hours time window. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I negotiated salary from 66K to 70K. However, their 401K plan did not provide 100% employer match. They also start 401K after one year from the date of hire. I did not agree and decided to decline the offer.
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.
Very comfortable interview process. Interview with one director, two senior managers, and the VP. Mostly behavioral questions; senior managers may ask more technical or analytical questions. After the interview, they treat you to a lunch with current associates. Overall, an enjoyable process. Too bad I didn't get the position.
- Give me a detailed recommendation that you would give your previous employer to improve their overall business process. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Irvine, CA) in December 2009.
The first interview was on campus and it was mostly a background check of the internships and experience I had. It was very casual, like any other first interview. The second (and final) interview took place in their downtown Los Angeles office. About 10 people were brought in for a 4 round interview. Interviewed with managers and VPs. Before the interviews started the current consultants had a Q/A session where they presented about the company and opened it up to questions at the end. Also a very laid back experience, great way to get to know the company culture and talk with people. Overall a great interview process.
They were very cordial and nice about negotiating anything.