Hitachi Consulting Consulting Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

Consulting Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

The poeple at the office was super friendly, it was the most impressive office environment I had ever been, I remember when I was sitting at the lobby waiting for my turn, there were at least 5 or 6 employers walking by and warmly asked if I 've been helped. in most of other intervews that i had been, you silent , indifferent eyes contact, not in that particular office.

Interview Questions
not too difficult , th eprocess took a bit longer than expected

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Over the phone and f2f. Was referred by an ex-colleague and recommendations from previous managers. Was informal as this was basically a relocation post and my profile fit in nicely to their immediate requirements.

Interview Questions