Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied at a career fair on campus. People there were great and very friendly and helpful. was invited a few days later to an on campus info session. After that, round 1 of the interview. It was a 45 min scheduled interview on campus. Round 2 was at their location two weeks later. I did the first interview and was done in about 30 minutes. talked mainly about my experience, projects I've worked on, style of dispute resolution, how I would pick a team, why Hitachi? and this one was a little odd: define strategy. Interviewer was very closed off it seemed. Talking fast, trying to get the interview done with quickly. seemed very rigid, business focused.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experiences   1 Answer
    • What specific projects have you worked on?   Answer Question
    • How have you handled disagreements in teams? What is your dispute resolution style?   1 Answer
    • give me an example of a time you had to pick a team   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for the Houston office. The interview was very straightforward. There were nothing out of the ordinary. I only went to the first interview and did not make it to the second and third on.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generic such as... What is your greatest weakness? Show me a time where you displayed your analytical problem solving skills.   Answer Question

SharePoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The Houston recruiting staff is the stuff of punchlines.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The company contacted me for a first-round interview, and was very flexible when I asked to reschedule the initial set time. The consultant who interviewed me was very friendly, and all the questions were behavioral - no case interviews at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Received an offer from a more prestigious company