Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting
- Consultant (68)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Manager (11)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant II (3)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Manager, Specialized Services (2)
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Entrly Level Consultant (1)
- Dynamics Ax Consultant (1)
- Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS (1)
- Manager Technology Solutions (1)
- Oracle PIM Functional Consultant (1)
- Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant (1)
- Analyst/Human Resources Department (1)
- Consultant - Software Developer Position (1)
- Entry Consultant CORE (1)
- Consultant Core (1)
- Haphazard (1)
- SharePoint Architect (1)
- SharePoint Consultant (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Not Sure (1)
- Director Business Strategy Services (1)
- Manager Consulting Services (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Technology Consulting (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX).
Applied at a career fair on campus. People there were great and very friendly and helpful. was invited a few days later to an on campus info session. After that, round 1 of the interview. It was a 45 min scheduled interview on campus. Round 2 was at their location two weeks later. I did the first interview and was done in about 30 minutes. talked mainly about my experience, projects I've worked on, style of dispute resolution, how I would pick a team, why Hitachi? and this one was a little odd: define strategy. Interviewer was very closed off it seemed. Talking fast, trying to get the interview done with quickly. seemed very rigid, business focused.
- Talk about your experiences 1 Answer
- What specific projects have you worked on? Answer Question
- How have you handled disagreements in teams? What is your dispute resolution style? 1 Answer
- give me an example of a time you had to pick a team Answer Question
- Why do you want to leave your current company? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2013.
I interviewed on campus for the Houston office. The interview was very straightforward. There were nothing out of the ordinary. I only went to the first interview and did not make it to the second and third on.
- The questions were generic such as... What is your greatest weakness? Show me a time where you displayed your analytical problem solving skills. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in April 2012.
The Houston recruiting staff is the stuff of punchlines.
- File extension to SharePoint farm backup files. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2011.
The company contacted me for a first-round interview, and was very flexible when I asked to reschedule the initial set time. The consultant who interviewed me was very friendly, and all the questions were behavioral - no case interviews at all.
- Tell me about a time where you had to work with a difficult person. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Received an offer from a more prestigious company
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review