Hitachi Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Manager, Specialized Services
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiters are good and they are like sales man bcz most of the people are not joining Hitachi Consulting after getting the offer so they are selling to the job seekers anyway. Overall Not matured and not transparent.

Interview Question – Do you have exprience in the domain, technology and client handling This question comes to you from the managers after joining the organisation and after getting selected in the client interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Architect Interview

Architect
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2014.

Interview Details – It is awful experience. HR called and had couple of rounds of interviews. They don't bother about situation and will treat candidates like their slaves. Such a worst company I ever faced interviews. Finally they said giving offer without discussing salary part. Never received the offer letter, HR stopped responding to phone calls. If they continue to do like this, they will be loosing the reputation and out of business soon.

Interview Question – Question related to dealing with the clients   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Not Sure Interview

Not Sure
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details – Please do not go for this company interview. It was a hoax interview. HR called and scheduled a interview on weekday. I went and for formality sake they conducted interview with most easy questions and asked me to leave.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question. Very basic questions   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
2nd Round - In-person technical round
3rd Round - In-person domain round
4th Round - HR

Interview Question – It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Oracle PIM Functional Consultant Interview

Oracle PIM Functional Consultant

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details – If any one get any openings from Hitachi Consulting regarding Oracle PIM or MDM interviews, please don't take it. They are conducting fake interviews just to get information from you how you have implemented PIM in your own company.
This applies to all the niche technologies currently in market.

My interview was less of questions and more of his doubts on how I proceeded to define the approach and implement solution.
If at any point of time you feel you are being used, just start giving wrong answers to fool them.
A company needs experienced resources, not trained freshers.
My interview lasted for 30mins and it ended when I had to force myself that I dont want to divulge any more information.
I Pity the company.

Interview Question – You can understand how worse the resources of the company are that they had to conduct fake interviews to gather information. Awful and shameless.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2011.

Interview Details – been a long time; do not remember much

Interview Question – been a long time; do not remember much   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they did not negotiated much on designation but did on salary for a lac Rs

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS Interview

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in January 2009.

Interview Details – Throuh campus plaement, IPE hyderabd visit, 2008 HR and senior management

Interview Question – Explain ERP   Answer Question

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!