Hitachi Consulting

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied via online site for an excellent position (would have been an upward move in my firm). Spoke to internal recruiter, followed standard protocol/process, and moved quickly through the evaluation. Skills and experiences lined up with requirements, so it was more of a personality vetting rather than a normal consultant-track skill evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Explain your background with CRM, ERP, and portals/document management.   Answer Question
  • What sales and consulting processes (methologies) have you used?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited - this was due to a fair offer in the middle of compensation range (what I deserved).

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2009.

Interview Details – The company recruiter was very professional and put me at ease. He asked the usual questions to provide examples of where I had performed a similar job, but all in all it was a good conversation. When I was called back and told I was not moving forward in the process, the recruiter gave me positive feedback and made me feel respected and was appreciative for my time and participation.

Interview Question – Nothing specific comes to mind- there were no trick questions.   Answer Question

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2007.

Interview Details – I met with 3 Sr Managers and 2 Partners in a total of 4 meetings within one morning. There was no difficult questions, but we were both looking for a good fit. I may have been too specialized within the IT security field, and they were looking for an IT generalist to cross selling their services.

Interview Question – What makes you think you qualify for this position?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!