Hitachi Consulting Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Smooth process. Two rounds of screening process. Relevant questions were asked. The topics were mainly on personality questions, leadership questions, technical and client related questions. They will also check with your referrals.

Interview Questions
  • What typical client challenged you faced and how you handles it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2010.

Applied via online site for an excellent position (would have been an upward move in my firm). Spoke to internal recruiter, followed standard protocol/process, and moved quickly through the evaluation. Skills and experiences lined up with requirements, so it was more of a personality vetting rather than a normal consultant-track skill evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your background with CRM, ERP, and portals/document management.   Answer Question
    • What sales and consulting processes (methologies) have you used?   Answer Question
    Limited - this was due to a fair offer in the middle of compensation range (what I deserved).

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2009.

The company recruiter was very professional and put me at ease. He asked the usual questions to provide examples of where I had performed a similar job, but all in all it was a good conversation. When I was called back and told I was not moving forward in the process, the recruiter gave me positive feedback and made me feel respected and was appreciative for my time and participation.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific comes to mind- there were no trick questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2007.

I met with 3 Sr Managers and 2 Partners in a total of 4 meetings within one morning. There was no difficult questions, but we were both looking for a good fit. I may have been too specialized within the IT security field, and they were looking for an IT generalist to cross selling their services.