Hitachi Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

SharePoint Consultant Interview

SharePoint Consultant

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details – 1) I was invited by a recruiter to apply for a SharePoint consultant position based on their Dallas office.
2) I had one technical interview with a "Senior Architect", I was really surprised that some of the questions... were based on wrong technical decisions!!.
3) I had one interview with a manager.
4) Their recruiter called me to notify me that they will move with an offer after the onsite interview.
4) Onsite interview: They made me go to a coffee shop because they couldn't meet me at their office... first i was interviewed by a VP who was on the customer site...during one hour.. then by a director... it was very awkard that during the interview one of their clients entered the coffee shop and we had to move to a different table...

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting Sharepoint Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees and interview candidates.